2. Do I need to install software in PC to view files in iShowFast?
A: No, you don’t need to install any specific software in PC. Like general OTG flash drive, files in iShowFast are able to be read, edited and saved once being plugged into PC directly.
3. How to take photos and use photo editing function in iShowFast App?
A: You don’t need to open iPhone/iPad camera. First, open iShowFast App. There is an icon of camera as below illustration. After choosing the icon, you may take photos directly. After the shot, choose “use this photo,”and you can use photo editing functions directly.
4. Do I have to set all of the password characters in English or numbers?
A: It’s not compulsory to set all of the password characters in English or numbers. Mix characters of English letters and number is acceptable.
5. What kind of file format does iShowFast support?
A: iShowFast supports file format as follows
Video format: mov, mp4,m4v
Audio format: aac, ac3, aiff, caf, mp3, m4a, wav
Document format: doc, xls, docx, xlsx, pdf, txt, csv, rtf, zip,key, pages, numbers, html
Image forat: jpg, png
6. Does iShowFast needs to be operated in App?
A: If you are using mobile device with iShowFast, then iShowFast must be operated via App so as to view and edit files.
7. Does iShowFast support exFat format?
A: iShowFast supports exFat when your Apple device is upgraded to above iOS 8.0 operating system. Hence, you don’t need to worry that a large file over 4GB will unexpectedly quit while transferring.
8. Why can’t iShowFast support exFat even after formatting?
A: First, please check if your iShowFast App is the latest version (dated 2015-12-02). Second, make sure your iPhone/ iPad operating system is above iOS 8.0.
9. Why can’t my iPhone/iPad read iShowFast after formatting?
A: If you have reformatted iShowFast, please remove iShowFast App (make sure App history is all cleaned) and reinstall again iShowFast App.
10. Why can’t iShowFast be read after plugging into my Apple device? Is it because the lightning connector is too short?
A: As iShowFast follows MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) program license regulation, both lightning and USB 3.0 connectors are certified. If you are using iPhone/iPad cases, please take off the case and try to plug in iShowFast again.