1. What kind of Apple device does iShowFast2 support?
A: iPhone7,iPhone7 Plus, iPhone SE,iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Air2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation)
2. What kind of file format does iShowFast2 support?
A: iShowFast2 supports file format as follows
Video format: 3gp,mov,mp4,mpv
Audio format: aac,ac3,aifc, caf, mp3,mp4,m4a,snd,au,sd2,wav
Document format: doc,xls,ppt,docx,xlsx,pdf,txt,csv,rtf,zip
Image format: jpg,png
3. Do I need to install software in PC to view files in iShowFast2?
A: No, you don’t need to install any specific software in PC. Like general OTG flash drive, files in iShowFast are able to be read, edited and saved once being plugged into PC directly.
4. Does iShowFast2 needs to be operated in App?
A: If you are using mobile device with iShowFast2, then iShowFast2 must be operated via App so as to view and edit files.
5. How do I copy/transferring photos from iPhone to iShowFast2?
A: In iShowFast2 App,
(1) Choose “+” at upper right corner.
(2) Choose “Add from album”
(3) Choose the pictures you would like to copy/ transferring
If you want to choose all, find “Select all” at bottom left corner.