1. Why it still cannot ready iShowDrive while it is in charging and switches to “Wi-Fi” mode?
First turn off the Wi-Fi switch on the side of the iShowDrive. Plug the iShowDrive into USB charger or laptop and wait till red LED to light up. You can now turn on the Wi-Fi switch and access the iShowDrive wirelesly.
2. What do I do if the iShowDrive has run out of the battery?
Simply recharge your iShowDrive as normal.
3. How to access the iShowDrive wirelessly from a laptop?
Set up the Wi-Fi connection between laptop and the iShowDrive wireless signal.
Then open the web browser, and type “192.168.100.1” in the address bar.
(If you have set a password for your iShowDrive. Please enter your SSID and password)
You can now wirelessly read and download files stored on the iShowDrive.
(If it does not work, please open the Proxy setting of your net browser)
Note: As using the laptop to wirelessly read iShowDrive, you only can download and read the date or files in the iShowDrive, but cannot upload files from laptop to iShowDrive.
If you want to transfer files from laptop to iShowDrive, switch to “USB mode”, and plug it onto the laptop. You can now access the iShowDrive as any normal USB drive.
4. Index for LED light status of iShowDrive?
Index for LED light status
Blinking blue LED indicator —–WiFi power on
Blinking red LED indicator —–Low Battery
Red LED indicator on —–Battery charging
Red LED indicator on, blinking blue LED——— Battery charging and WiFi on, can read files wirelessly
(battery charging first, the turn on the WiFi power)
5. How to rename the iShowDrive?
6. How to update the Firmware of iShowDrive?
Plug the iShowDrive onto your laptop firstly, then download and save the “Firmware update file” into iShowDrive.
Then pull out to re-insert the laptop, and the red light will flash for about 5 minutes to update the firmware. As it stops flashing, the update is completely done.
You can remove the iShowDrive then use it.
7. What file formats are supported by the iShowDrive?
8. iShowDrive join the Wi-Fi network, but why is iShowDrive still not shown on APP?
If iShowDrive join Wi-Fi router, but can’t be read on APP. There is a firewall issue on you PC. Please open the UDP port: 54321 of your firewall. Then can read iShowDrive and surf the net simultaneously.
9. How to format the MicroSD card in iShowDrive?
Connect the iShowDrive to your Mac or PC using USB, maybe sure the Wi-Fi switch is turned off. iShowDrive supports FAT32 format MicroSD card.