HYPER aims for another first with iShowFast, which is the World’s fastest Apple Lightning USB 3.0 flash drive. iShowFast has a USB 3.0 connector on one end to transfers at up to 140MB/s with any Mac/PC computer and an Apple Lightning connector on the other end to transfers at up to 30MB/s with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models. With iShowFast up to 14 times faster than the original iStick, there is no faster, easier or safer way to transfer data between computers, iPhones, iPads and iPod touches without the need for iTunes, Internet, wireless networks or the Cloud where hackers and others (like NSA, 3rd party server operators) may gain access.
HYPER is seeking ,000 via Indiegogo to help bring the iShowFast product to market. Funding begins October 12, 2015 at 8am PST/11am EST and ends on November 11, 2015. Upon successful funding, HYPER aims to ship the iShowFast in same month, in November, 2015.
- World’s fastest USB 3.0 flash drive with integrated Apple Lightning connector
- Slide to switch between standard USB 3.0 connector and Apple Lightning connector
- Works as a normal USB 3.0 flash drive when connected to Mac and PC computers
- Connects directly to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models that use the Lightning connector
- USB 3.0 transfer speed of 140MB/s (read) and 45MB/s (write)
- Fastest Apple Lightning connector speed of 30MB/s (read) and 20MB/s (write)
- Easily and quickly share music, photos, videos between computers and iOS devices
- Safe & Secure. Password protection. Data does not need to pass through Cloud or Internet.
- Low power consumption. Battery-less design. Does not require charging to use.
- Beautiful aluminum enclosure that matches the iPhone, iPad and MacBook
- Apple certified Made for iPod, iPhone and iPad
Product Specifications Pricing and Availability
MSRP of iShowFast are (16GB), (32GB), 9 (64GB) and 9 (128GB)
Indiegogo Early Bird Backers will get the iShowFast for 40% off MSRP, which works out to be (16GB), (32GB), (64GB) and 9 (128GB)
iShowFast is expected to ship in November, 2015 upon successful Indiegogo funding.